Friday, January 9, 2009

Let Me Introduce Myself...

I'm Jen. Due to a flooded basement I have not been able to post yet. The water is gone, and hopefully by spring we'll have things back to normal. Let me start by telling a little about myself. I am a stay at home mom with two children - a six year old and a two year old. I have been friends with Andrea since our freshman year of college (about ten years). For quite some time we have talked about exercising more and eating healthier. We became sick and tired of always talking about it, but never actually doing it...at least where it lasts longer than two weeks. So now we figure if the whole world can know about it, maybe that'll be motivation to stick to it :o)

While I love being a mom, I am excited to be a part of something that is non-kiddo related. Through this blog I hope to be held accountable to my goals. A couple of them include eating healthier and excercising at least three times a week. Also, I would like to research different approaches to healthy living, diets, exercising, etc. Any ideas or input we can get from you would be much appreciated. If something works for you let us know, if not, we want to know about that too. Andrea and I would love to hear about your goals and your progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment